No Fees Unless We Win   206-919-3215
Federal Way Truck Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a Federal Way truck accident, you may be eligible for financial compensation. Truck drivers and their employers have a duty to follow strict safety regulations and keep their vehicles in good condition—and if they breach this duty, serious accidents can occur.
Colburn Law represents Federal Way residents in their claims against negligent truck drivers and trucking companies. If you are in a truck accident and believe the driver is at fault, our lawyer will work tirelessly to secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Us
- Our firm charges a contingency fee for maximum affordability. If we do not win compensation on your behalf, you do not have to pay legal fees.
- A truck accident can result in painful injuries. Our firm will handle each aspect of your case so you can focus on recovery, and we can connect you with resources to support your healing.
- You will always have a direct line to your attorney so you can ask questions and raise concerns. Our firm will practice honest communication throughout your case.
Injuries in Federal Way Truck Accidents
Truck accidents are very severe and often result in fatalities. These collisions can be catastrophic due to the sheer size and weight difference between a commercial truck and motor vehicle. If the victim of the accident does survive, he or she can suffer serious, life-altering injuries, including:
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Head trauma and traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Cuts and lacerations
- Burn injuries and permanent scarring
- Mangled or amputated limbs
Potential Damages for Truck Accident Victims
If you sustain a serious injury in a Federal Way truck accident, you will need to seek immediate medical care. Depending on the severity of the damage, your injury may result in permanent disability and require lifelong care. As a result, you can incur significant medical debt, spend weeks away from work recovering and attending medical appointments, and experience other losses, such as emotional trauma.
In a personal injury lawsuit against the truck driver and his or her employer, you can recover compensation for these losses. Common damages include the following.
- Past and future medical expenses
- Modifications to your home or vehicle
- Lost wages
- Property repairs and replacements
- Loss of future earnings
- Mental anguish
- Physical pain
- Fear and anxiety
- Loss of quality of life
How a Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help Your Claim
If you want to hold a truck driver and his or her employer liable for your injuries, you need an attorney on your side. Truck accident claims can be very complex and require a significant amount of investigation, negotiating power, and expert resources. By hiring a Federal Way truck accident lawyer to represent your claim, you will have access to several important benefits:
- Access to expert witnesses who can validate your claim and calculate the extent of your damages
- The ability to calculate your estimated settlement and evaluate potential offers
- The authority to gather important information from the trucking company, such as driver logs and maintenance records
- Experience negotiating with insurance companies and corporate legal counsel, which you may face in the courtroom
- The ability to handle all legal processes and paperwork so you can focus on recovery
Contact Colburn Law Today
Truck accidents can result in painful, debilitating injuries, extensive vehicle damage, financial hardship, emotional trauma, and other serious losses. If you are the victim of a Federal Way truck accident, Colburn Law can help you seek the compensation you need to recover.
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with a Federal Way truck accident lawyer.