No Fees Unless We Win   (206) 919-3215
Renton Car Accident Lawyer
A car accident can impact your ability to go to work, enjoy the activities you once loved, or engage in daily activities without assistance. You may develop psychological trauma, lose wages, and struggle to pay for your medical care, leading to financial hardship.
The Renton car accident lawyer at Colburn Law represents Renton car accident victims in their claims against negligent, or reckless, drivers. If you sustain injuries in an accident that someone else caused, our firm can help you seek the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Our Renton Car Accident Lawyers
- Over our years of operation, we have helped hundreds of Washington residents secure millions of dollars in compensation for their injuries.
- Our firm understands that travel can be difficult after a car accident. We will meet you at your home, hospital room, or another location for your convenience.
- Colburn Law operates on a contingency fee basis. If we do not win your case, you do not pay legal fees.
Types of Car Accidents in Renton
Accidents can happen at any time, in any place—including Renton,. There are many types of collisions that can occur on Renton roads, including:
- Rear-end collisions: This common accident occurs when a vehicle collides into the back of another. These collisions often result in injuries to the head, neck, and back, and may cause whiplash.
- Sideswipe accidents: These accidents occur when a driver tries to change lanes without checking that the lane is clear, colliding into the side of another vehicle.
- Head-on collisions: Head-on collisions are very dangerous. These accidents often occur when a vehicle is traveling in the wrong lane, when a driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or when a driver fails to yield the right of way.
- T-bone collisions: These collisions occur when one vehicle crashes into the side of another vehicle. T-bone accidents frequently occur at intersections, and while they can harm all occupants, the person sitting on the side of impact usually sustains the most damage.
Legal Options for Renton Car Accident Victims
If you are in a car accident that someone else is responsible for, you may be eligible for financial compensation. Washington is a fault insurance state, which means that the person who caused the accident must pay for your collision-related damages. There are two ways you can secure this compensation:
- You can file a claim with the at-fault driver’s insurance policy. You will need to prove to the insurance adjuster that the driver caused the accident, and you can only claim compensation up to the policy limits.
- You can file a personal injury lawsuit against the driver in civil court. While you can recover more compensation in a lawsuit than an insurance claim, you will need to provide clear evidence establishing the at-fault driver’s negligence.
To secure the compensation you need to recover, it is important to seek medical attention immediately after the accident, save all records related to your injury, and enlist the help of a Renton car accident attorney as soon as possible. Your attorney can craft a compelling case for compensation, handling all aspects of these legal processes so you can focus on recovery.
Contact Colburn Law Today
Whether you suffer whiplash in a rear-end collision or need physical therapy after a multi-car accident, the Renton car accident attorney at Colburn Law can help. Our firm represents all types of accident claims to seek justice for injured Washington residents. We will work tirelessly to secure optimal compensation on your behalf.