No Fees Unless We Win   206-919-3215
Renton Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Pedestrians can face significant risks on Washington roads. Negligent drivers, inclement weather, and dangerous road conditions can all result in a serious accident. If you were injured in a Renton pedestrian accident, you deserve justice—and Colburn Law can help.
Our Renton pedestrian accident lawyer fights for the rights of injured people across the state of Washington. We will work tirelessly to help you hold the at-fault party accountable and secure the compensation that you deserve.
Why Choose Colburn Law for Your Pedestrian Accident Claim
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured Washington residents. We will leverage our skills, resources, and experience to secure the settlement that you are entitled to receive.
- Our attorney, Greg Colburn, knows from firsthand experience how a personal injury can affect a person’s life. He is dedicated to holding negligent parties accountable for their actions.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis to limit your out-of-pocket costs. If we do not secure a financial award on your behalf, you will not be charged any legal fees.
Common Causes of Pedestrian Accidents in Renton
There are several ways that a pedestrian accident can happen. In many cases, these accidents involve dangerous and negligent driving behaviors, although poor weather, mechanical defects, and low visibility can also contribute to them.
Some common causes of pedestrian accidents include the following:
- Failure to yield the right of way
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Making an unsafe turn
- Drunk or drugged driving
- Fatigued driving
- Distracted driving
- Defective vehicle parts
- Poorly designed roads
Legal Options for Injured Pedestrians in Washington State
If you are injured in a pedestrian accident, you can suffer from serious injuries that can lead to financial and psychological hardship. Washington is a fault-based accident state, requiring negligent drivers to pay for any injuries that they cause in an accident, including pedestrian collisions.
As an injured pedestrian, you have the right to pursue an insurance claim or lawsuit against the driver responsible for your collision. To secure a settlement, you will need to prove that the driver caused your pedestrian accident and resulting injuries.
However, not all pedestrian accidents are caused by a driver. Some of these collisions happen because of a defective product or a poorly designed road. In these cases, you could pursue litigation against the manufacturer of the defective item or the government agency in charge of the road.
How a Washington Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Can Help
A Washington pedestrian accident lawyer from Colburn Law can provide valuable support and guidance throughout your claim. Some of the benefits of hiring an attorney include:
- The ability to evaluate your case and identify your optimal path to compensation
- Knowledge of the claims process and the ability to prepare you for each stage
- Access to resources that can support your case, such as expert witnesses
- Knowledge of Washington injury law
- Experience representing people in similar claims
- The ability to leverage all of these skills to craft a compelling case in your favor
Contact a Renton Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Today
Were you injured in a Renton pedestrian accident? Colburn Law can represent your case and help you secure the settlement that you deserve. Contact us today to schedule your free case consultation and discuss your next steps.