No Fees Unless We Win   206-919-3215
Renton Personal Injury Attorney
Unintentional injuries are the third-leading cause of death in the United States. Thousands of people every year face serious repercussions because of unintentional injuries and personal injury accidents. If someone else’s negligence caused your recent injuries or a loved one’s death, you have rights. Colburn Law can help you achieve your case goals, and fight for the financial compensation your family requires to move forward.
Why Choose Us?
- Our lawyers have years of experience handling all types of personal injury claims in Renton. We have a history of success to prove our position as hard-working and dedicated attorneys.
- Our office treats all clients with the same degree of respect, compassion, and dignity. It does not matter how much your case is worth, or how big or small it is. You will receive the same level of care and attention as our other clients.
- Our firm does not charge any legal fees for our services unless we win. Colburn Law is a contingency fee-based firm. We only charge for services rendered if we secure you a settlement or judgment award.
When to Discuss Your Personal Injury Accident With an Attorney
Not all personal injury accidents will grant you the right to file a claim against someone in pursuit of financial recovery. Your accident must contain four main elements to have a case: duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages. Working with an attorney can make proving these four elements easier on you. Your lawyer will handle the legwork of your claim while you spend time in the hospital or returning to work. Discuss your case with an attorney right away if you have serious injuries or if you lost a loved one in an unexpected accident.
Types of Personal Injury Law We Handle
Colburn Law represents a wide variety of personal injury case types in Renton. Our lawyers want to help as many people as possible, through experience and education across practice areas. Whether your recent personal injuries involve a drunk driving car accident or a defective product, we can help.
- One person’s failure to uphold a duty of care to another person, resulting in preventable personal injuries.
- Premises liability. The responsibility a property owner has to maintain the reasonable safety of guests and visitors, through proper premises maintenance.
- Product liability. A manufacturer’s duty to ensure the safety of its products before releasing them to the public.
- Medical malpractice. An act of professional negligence from a medical practitioner or healthcare facility, resulting in harm to the patient.
- Wrongful death. The death of one person because of the negligent, careless, wanton, or intentional actions or omissions of another.
Colburn Law has the resources to handle all types of cases involving injuries or deaths – including catastrophic and life-changing injuries. You do not have to go through this alone. Hiring one of our lawyers to take care of your case can give you peace of mind while you recover.
Is Someone Else Liable for Your Damages?
Filing a personal injury claim means fighting for fair compensation for your damages. At Colburn Law, we do not believe you should have to pay for losses someone else caused. A successful case could result in financial recovery for your past and future medical bills, pain and suffering, lost income, property damage, and lost quality of life. You may also qualify for punitive damages, or an award to punish the defendant, if your case involves gross negligence or intent to harm.
Contact Greg Colburn Today
We want to help you and your family recover for someone else’s negligence. Speak with an attorney from Colburn Law to discuss the value of your Renton personal injury claim. Call 206-919-3215 or use our contact form for more information about your case. Initial consultations at our firm are always free.