No Fees Unless We Win   (206) 919-3215
Renton Brain Injury Attorney
A traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a serious, debilitating injury that can impact your ability to walk, talk, and perform other functions that are necessary for daily life. Car accidents, workplace injuries, slip and falls, and many other accidents can cause a TBI, often as a result of another person’s actions.
Renton TBI victims deserve compensation for their injuries. If you believe another person is responsible for your injury, contact the Renton brain injury lawyer at Colburn Law. We will work tirelessly to secure the compensation you need to treat and recover from your TBI.
Why Choose Us
- We understand how painful a traumatic brain injury can be. Your attorney will gladly meet with you at your home, hospital room, or another location for maximum convenience.
- Our Renton personal injury lawyers have handled hundreds of personal injury claims. We will provide personalized attention and direct communication throughout your case, no matter the size.
- Our firm has access to a wide network of resources, including expert witnesses. We will utilize the full power of our firm to craft a compelling case for your maximum compensation.
Types of TBI Cases We Handle
Many accidents can result in a TBI. Excessive force during car accidents, blunt force trauma after falling on unsafe premises, and collisions with heavy machinery on the job can all cause head injuries and damage to the brain.
At Colburn Law, our Renton TBI attorney handles brain injury lawsuits that involve a wide range of accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Slip and falls
- Pedestrian accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck collisions
- Train derailments
- Defective and dangerous products
Colburn Law can represent you in a brain injury lawsuit, a vehicle or homeowner insurance claim, or a worker’s compensation claim with the Washington Department of Labor & Industries (L&I). Schedule your free consultation to learn more about your legal options.
Benefits of a Renton TBI Attorney
A TBI can impact your ability to speak, see, hear, move, or control important functions such as breathing or swallowing. As a result, you may need expensive and extensive medical care for years following the accident, disability accommodations, live-in care, and other important services. In addition, you may be unable to return to work and experience physical and emotional pain and suffering.
TBI claims are often very complex due to these factors. You will need to provide clear evidence proving your right to compensation—and if your case is not strong enough, the court, insurance company, or L&I can reject your claim, harming your ability to recover from these injuries.
In these situations, you need an attorney on your side. Hiring a brain injury lawyer in Renton from Colburn Law can provide important benefits to your case, including:
- Extensive trial and negotiation experience
- The resources to fully investigate your case and gather relevant evidence
- Experience handling claims involving accidents similar to yours
- Access to expert witnesses who can evaluate your injuries, calculate the cost of your long-term care, and provide testimony on your behalf
Contact Colburn Law Today
If you suffer a head injury in an accident, it is important to seek immediate medical attention and save all records related to your treatment. After visiting the emergency room, contact an attorney from Colburn Law as soon as possible.
Your Renton brain injury attorney will launch an investigation into your claim and gather the evidence necessary to prove your right to damages. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and discuss your optimal path to recovery.