No Fees Unless We Win   (206) 919-3215
Bothell Car Accident Lawyer
In 2020, over 80,000 accidents occurred in Washington. Out of those accidents, over 500 occurred in Bothell, leading to dozens of injuries and one fatal collision. Car accident victims can face significant hardships, from financial difficulties to physical and emotional pain.
If someone else caused your accident, you may be eligible to hold him or her accountable. At Colburn Law, we represent Bothell residents in their claims against negligent drivers. Our Bothell car accident lawyers can help you secure the compensation you need to recover.
Why Choose Our Bothell Car Accident Lawyers
- Our firm has secured millions of dollars for hundreds of injured Washington residents. You can trust us to advocate for your best interests during each stage of your case.
- Over our years of experience handling car accident claims, we have developed strategies and gathered valuable resources we can leverage to strengthen your claim.
- Our Bothell personal injury lawyers understand how difficult it can be to travel after an injury. Our car accident attorney will meet you in your home, hospital room, or another location for your convenience.
Washington Is a Fault Insurance State
If you plan on pursuing compensation after a car accident, it is important to know that Washington is a fault insurance state. Unlike no-fault states, which require drivers to pay for their own damages after an accident, Washington requires negligent motorists to pay for the damages of their victims.
To uphold this financial responsibility, Washington drivers must carry the following minimum amounts of liability insurance:
- $10,000 for property damage per accident
- $25,000 for bodily injury or death per person per accident
- $50,000 for total injury or death per accident
As a car accident victim, you can seek compensation up to the driver’s policy limits by filing a claim with his or her insurance company. If your damages exceed these limits or if the claim is not successful, you can file a personal injury lawsuit in civil court to recover compensation. Your attorney at Colburn Law will evaluate your claim and determine which pathway is best for your case.
Benefits of Hiring a Car Accident Lawyer in Bothell
If you want to file a car accident claim, you need an attorney on your side. Hiring a Bothell car accident attorney is an investment in your future; by having a lawyer represent your case, you will always have someone available to advocate for your best interests and advise you on your next steps. Your lawyer will handle all aspects of your case from start to finish, allowing you to focus on recovery instead of complex litigation.
Your Bothell car accident attorney can provide you with several benefits throughout the case process, including the following:
- Access to expert witnesses who can evaluate your case and provide testimony on your behalf, including medical experts or accident reconstructionists
- Knowledge of the personal injury and insurance claims processes and the required paperwork necessary to file a claim
- Experience negotiating with insurance companies for maximum compensation
- The ability to calculate your estimated settlement and evaluate offers from the insurance company, helping you avoid accepting a lower amount than what you need
Contact Colburn Law Today
If you are suffering from injuries due to the actions of a negligent driver, speak to an attorney at Colburn Law. We represent Bothell injury victims in their insurance claims and lawsuits, holding drivers accountable for their actions. Our firm will work tirelessly to secure the compensation you deserve.
Contact Colburn Law today to schedule your free consultation and learn more about your legal options.