No Fees Unless We Win   206-919-3215
Bothell Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Riding a motorcycle is an exhilarating experience, and many motorcycle riders take careful steps to protect themselves on Bothell roads. Unfortunately, drivers are often distracted or do not pay proper attention to motorcyclists—leading to collisions, severe injuries, and fatalities.
If you suffer injuries in a motorcycle accident someone else caused, the Bothell injury attorney at Colburn Law can help. Our firm can represent you in an insurance claim or lawsuit against the at-fault driver, helping you seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and other accident-related damages.
Why Choose Our Bothell Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Colburn Law has secured millions of dollars for our clients, including a $1.8 million settlement for a Seattle motorcyclist.
- We charge a contingency fee for maximum affordability. You do not pay legal fees unless we secure a settlement on your behalf.
- Our attorney, Greg Colburn, has experienced the personal injury process firsthand and understands how painful a severe injury can be. We are dedicated to securing your maximum compensation.
Possible Injuries in Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle collisions are often very catastrophic. Although a motorcyclist may wear protective gear like a helmet and padding, motor vehicles are much larger, heavier, and have greater protection. A motorcyclist can easily fall or fly off the motorcycle, collide into other vehicles or objects around the crash site, or skid on the road, developing a painful injury known as road rash.
Common injuries in motorcycle accidents include the following:
- Severe abrasions, such as road rash
- Burn injuries and scarring
- Broken bones
- Facial trauma and disfigurement
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Mangled or amputated limbs
How to Prove a Motorcycle Accident Case in Bothell
If you are in a motorcycle accident in Bothell, you may have the right to file a lawsuit or insurance claim against the at-fault driver. Washington is a fault insurance state, which means that a driver who causes an accident must pay for his or her victims’ damages. These victims may include other drivers, passengers, pedestrians, and motorcyclists.
During these processes, you will need to establish the driver’s liability to secure compensation for your damages. If you are filing an insurance claim, you will need to prove to the insurance adjuster that the driver was responsible for the accident. If you are filing a lawsuit, you will need to gather evidence to establish four key facts:
- The driver owed you a duty of care.
- The driver breached this duty of care.
- You suffered injuries directly because of this breach of care.
- You sustained damages in the accident.
If you are filing a motorcycle accident lawsuit, it is very important to seek legal representation. Motorcyclists are often subject to unfair prejudice in the courtroom, and your award could be at risk if the court believes you share liability for the accident.
In these situations, you need an attorney to represent your side of the story and protect you against these accusations. As soon as you seek medical attention, contact a lawyer at Colburn Law.
Contact Colburn Law Today
The aftermath of a motorcycle accident can be devastating, but it is important to seek help as soon as possible. After receiving medical attention for your injuries, speak to a Bothell motorcycle accident lawyer at Colburn Law. Your Bothell personal injury attorney will launch a preliminary investigation into the crash and take the first steps toward securing the compensation you deserve.
Contact Colburn Law today to schedule a free consultation and discuss your legal options.