No Fees Unless We Win   206-919-3215
Auburn Bicycle Accident Lawyer
In Auburn, cycling is a popular pastime activity and mode of transportation. Despite the benefits of riding a bicycle, this activity can put you at risk of a serious and debilitating accident. These collisions can result in painful injuries, emotional trauma, and financial hardship.
If you were injured while riding a bike, you have the right to pursue a lawsuit or insurance claim against the at-fault driver—and Colburn Law can help. Our Auburn bicycle accident attorney will advocate aggressively for your right to recovery and work tirelessly to hold the motorist accountable.
Why Choose Colburn Law for Your Bike Accident Claim?
- A bicycle accident can result in significant damages and financial hardship. At Colburn Law, we have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients and will fight for your highest possible award.
- You will have direct communication with our Auburn bicycle accident attorney throughout your case. You will always be able to ask questions, raise concerns, and receive important updates about your case.
- Our firm takes all cases on a contingency fee basis to help limit your out-of-pocket costs. If we do not recover a settlement in your case, you will not be charged any legal fees.
Washington Cyclists Are Vulnerable to Serious Injuries
Compared to motorists, cyclists are much more vulnerable to injuries and accidents on the road. A bicycle does not have a large, metal shell that shields a cyclist from impact. A rider is more likely to lose control of his or her bike when he or she encounters a pothole, loose gravel, or another road defect. Because cyclists are smaller, drivers are more likely to miss them on the road, leading to an accident.
A bicycle rider can suffer serious injuries in a bicycle collision, such as the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Broken bones and fractures
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Cuts, bruises, and sprains
- Soft tissue injuries
Why You Need a Bicycle Accident Attorney
Being injured in a bicycle accident can be a scary experience. By pursuing an insurance claim or lawsuit against the at-fault driver, you can hold the at-fault party accountable for the losses that you suffered. However, these claims can be complex and difficult to prove, especially if the driver claims that you are partially responsible for the accident.
In these situations, you need an attorney on your side who can fight for your right to recovery. At Colburn Law, our Auburn bicycle accident attorney can provide several critical benefits to support your case:
- Your lawyer has spent years representing claims similar to your accident. He will leverage this experience to craft a compelling case for your compensation.
- Your attorney can identify the damages that you qualify for and calculate your potential settlement, helping you recover the highest possible award.
- Your lawyer will have the negotiation skills necessary to handle discussions with the insurance company or defense attorney, advocating for your best interests.
- If you need help with complex parts of your case, your attorney can tap into his network of expert witnesses who can evaluate your accident and testify on your behalf.
Contact an Auburn Bicycle Accident Lawyer Today
Colburn Law is dedicated to recovering fair compensation for the victims of negligent drivers. If you were injured in an Auburn bicycle accident, trust our firm to guide you each step of the way. Contact us today to schedule your free case consultation and learn more about your options for financial recovery.