No Fees Unless We Win   206-919-3215
Issaquah Bicycle Accident Attorney
Issaquah is home to a community of residents who care about the environment and their physical health. As such, bicycle riding is very common in the city. Every day, people rely on bicycles to commute to work, go to school, and run errands. While cycling has its benefits, it can also make riders more vulnerable to serious injuries.
If you are injured in a bicycle accident in Issaquah, you have the right to pursue a lawsuit or insurance claim against the person responsible. In these situations, trust the attorney at Colburn Law to represent your case and help you secure the compensation that you deserve.
Why Choose Colburn Law for Your Bicycle Accident Claim?
- Our firm has represented injured people across Washington for years. We have the skills, knowledge, and resources necessary to obtain justice in your bicycle accident claim.
- Our attorney, Greg Colburn, knows firsthand how an injury can disrupt your life. He will leverage his unique experience to advocate aggressively for your right to compensation.
- Our firm charges a contingency fee for our services. If we do not recover a financial settlement in your case, you will not be charged any legal fees.
Common Causes of Bicycle Accidents in Washington
Bicycle accidents can happen at any time, in any place. Several factors can contribute to these incidents, from limited visibility and dangerous road conditions to the negligent, reckless actions of motorists.
Some of the most common causes of bicycle accidents include:
- Driving while distracted
- Tailgating, or following cyclists too closely
- Driving over the posted speed limit
- Weaving in and out of traffic
- Making an unsafe lane change
- Turning without looking for cyclists
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Failing to yield the right of way
Pursuing Compensation After an Issaquah Bike Accident
Washington is a fault-based state when it comes to road accidents. If you are injured while riding a bike, the driver who caused your accident would be financially responsible for the losses that you suffered. In case of an accident, state law requires drivers to carry liability insurance that pays for damages like medical care, property damage, and lost wages.
You have three main options for recovering compensation after an Issaquah bicycle collision:
- You can file an insurance claim against the at-fault party’s policy.
- You can file a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party in civil court.
- You can file an insurance claim under your own policy if you have the appropriate coverage.
Different pathways are appropriate for different cases. Your attorney from Colburn Law will carefully explain your options and help you identify your optimal path to maximum compensation. Then, he will work to build a compelling case to prove the driver’s negligence and secure the settlement that you deserve.
Schedule a Free Case Consultation Today
If you were injured while riding a bike in Issaquah, Colburn Law can help. Our firm is dedicated to recovering fair compensation for victims of negligent and reckless drivers. If you need help filing a lawsuit or pursuing an insurance claim, trust our attorney to guide you through the process.
Contact us today at (206) 919-3215 to schedule your free case consultation with our Issaquah bicycle accident lawyer.