No Fees Unless We Win   206-919-3215
Kirkland Truck Accident Lawyer
For Kirkland motorists, sharing the road with large, heavy-duty commercial trucks can be extremely dangerous. These vehicles can weigh up to 80,000 pounds and can cause catastrophic damage in an accident. Despite the numerous rules and regulations that apply to these trucks, serious collisions occur every year due to the negligence of drivers and their employers.
If you were injured in a truck accident, trust Colburn Law to represent your case. Our Kirkland truck accident attorney has years of experience handling claims involving commercial vehicles. We will work tirelessly to secure the settlement that you deserve.
Why Choose Our Truck Accident Lawyer?
- For years, our attorney has advocated for the rights of victims across Washington state. We have the skills, knowledge, and resources necessary to represent your truck accident lawsuit.
- We are dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcome for each of our clients. Our firm has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts.
- Our firm takes all cases on a contingency fee basis. You will not be charged any legal fees unless we recover a financial award on your behalf.
What Causes Truck Accidents?
Truck accidents happen due to a combination of factors. Usually, the negligence of the truck driver or the company that employs the driver plays a major role in the collision. However, external factors like weather, visibility, and vehicle defects may also lead to an accident.
Below are some of the most common causes of truck accidents:
- Driver fatigue, often caused by tight schedules
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving too fast for the weather conditions
- Driving over the posted speed limit
- Failing to adequately maintain or inspect a vehicle
- Using improper cargo loading techniques
- Making unsafe lane changes or turns
- Distracted driving, or failing to pay attention to the road
Legal Options for Truck Accident Victims in Kirkland, WA
If you were involved in a truck accident, you can suffer from painful and debilitating injuries. Damages in truck accidents can range from thousands of dollars in medical expenses to weeks of lost wages and permanent disabilities.
As a truck accident victim, you are entitled to financial compensation through an insurance claim or lawsuit. By filing a claim, you can recover a settlement to help pay for your medical care, lost income, pain and suffering, and more.
Multiple parties could be at fault for the accident, such as:
- The truck driver
- The trucking company
- Manufacturers of defective parts
- Government agencies that fail to maintain roads
- Cargo loading companies and other third parties
Do You Need a Lawyer to File a Truck Accident Claim?
Truck accident claims can be very complex and identifying the liable party can be a major challenge. In these situations, you need an attorney on your side who can fight for your right to recovery. At Colburn Law, our truck accident lawyer will advocate aggressively on your behalf.
Our firm will conduct an in-depth investigation into your accident to identify the cause of the crash. We will consult with experts who can testify on your behalf and build a strong case for your recovery. Your attorney will guide you through each stage of your claim and will not rest until you secure the settlement that you deserve.
Contact Colburn Law Today
If you were injured in a truck accident, you deserve justice. The Kirkland truck accident lawyer at Colburn Law can help you recover the compensation that you deserve. Contact us today at (206) 919-3215 to schedule a free consultation and learn more about your legal options.