No Fees Unless We Win   206-919-3215
Kent Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
Every year, dozens of people are killed and injured in drunk driving accidents. Irresponsible and negligent drivers get behind the wheel while intoxicated, endangering everyone on and around the road. If you were hurt by a drunk driver, you deserve justice—and Colburn Law can help.
Our Kent drunk driving accident attorney has helped people across Washington recover fair compensation for their injuries. We will advocate aggressively for your right to justice and assume all the risk for your case. Under our contingency fee arrangement, you will not pay any legal fees unless we recover a settlement on your behalf.
Why Choose Our Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer?
- Our firm is dedicated to fighting for the rights of injured people and will not rest until we hold the drunk driver accountable. We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients.
- You will have direct communication with our attorney, Greg Colburn, throughout your claim. He will take the time to know your story so that he can provide the best possible legal representation.
- We understand how difficult the aftermath of a drunk driving accident can be. We will gladly meet with you at your home, hospital, or another location for your convenience.
Drinking and Driving Is Illegal and Dangerous
Driving under the influence (DUI) is a serious criminal offense in Washington, for good reason. A person’s ability to drive safely can be impaired by alcohol in several ways, from poor concentration and judgment to blurry vision and a loss of fine motor skills. All of these factors can increase the risk of a serious and sometimes fatal accident.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), approximately 32 people in the United States die every day in drunk driving accidents. This amounts to one person every 45 minutes. In 2019 alone, 11,654 people died in collisions caused by drivers who were under the influence.
Your Legal Options After a Drunk Driving Accident
Drunk driving can lead to criminal penalties, like fines and prison time. However, a criminal conviction often does little to help a victim pay for medical care, recover from emotional trauma, or compensate for lost wages. In addition to a criminal case, DUI accident victims have the right to pursue a personal injury lawsuit or insurance claim against the drunk driver.
Washington is a fault car insurance state, meaning that negligent drivers are financially responsible for any accidents that they cause. If a drunk driver injures you on the road, you can pursue a claim against him or her to pay for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and future earnings
- Property damage sustained in the crash
- Chronic pain
- Permanent disability
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Funeral and burial expenses, in the case of wrongful death
At Colburn Law, our attorney is dedicated to seeking justice for victims of negligent drivers. We can represent your claim against the accident’s driver and hold him or her accountable for these dangerous and irresponsible actions.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Colburn Law
If you were injured in a drunk driving accident, trust Colburn Law to recover the compensation that you deserve. Schedule a free consultation with our Kent DUI accident lawyer today to learn more about your legal options and take your first steps toward justice.